Why Support PAN?
Our Mission is to increase the resilience of the Northeast region by strengthening the regional permaculture network and increasing access to relevant education and resources.
- PAN is by the people and for the people of our region. We are dedicated to building and strengthening communication in our region, so that we can share information and resources more effectively, and engage in important questions -- together.
- PAN has the benefit of collecting feedback from our region through local networks, online surveys and regional gatherings over the last 10+ years.
- PAN is organized as a 501c3 non-profit so that our network has a useful instrument to gather and apply financial resources through fiscal sponsorship.
- Awareness of how ecological, economic, and social-cultural crises are connected is at an all time high.
- More than ever before, individuals, communities, and institutions are hungry for systemic solutions and are increasingly turning to the permaculture design community for solutions.
- We are better together than we are alone. By strengthening our regional network and the effectiveness of permaculture people on the ground, we can better respond to rapidly changing circumstances in our world and in our neighborhoods.
- Your support now will bring the projects that serve you to the next level and allow that work to be sustained over time.
- To build a committed network of permaculture practitioners, teachers, designers, and growers that can learn from one another and become more effective locally and across the region.
- To strengthen the organizational capacity of PINE so that it can better serve the network and the region.