Your membership goes to support:
- PAN's network-building efforts through regional gatherings and online platforms. You are part of the larger movement!
- Improved internet resources (i.e. Northeastern Permaculture Network listserve, PAN and NEPC Facebook Pages).
- Improved quality of content on the PAN website to keep us all connected and informed.
- Your own listing in our PAN membership directory (if you choose to make this public).
- A PAN badge for your website to show your support.
- Access to fiscal sponsorship to get grants and other funding for your eligible educational projects using PAN's 501c3 status (subject to application process).